Thursday 11 July 2013

DEFINITION OF TOMORROW

TOMORROW
Where is 2mrw? Who knows anything about 2mrw? Where can we find 2mrw? Does anybody have any clue about 2mrw? Can one define 2mrw? Has anybody ever seen 2mrw? Does 2mrw even exist?  Who can show me 2mrw? I beg to say that 2mrw never existed.
2mrw is a mystery, an illusion, indefinite, a wind, abstraction, vague, a hunger that cannot be quenched, and a quest that cannot be satisfied. If I am to define 2mrw, I will say 2mrw means Next Minute and Next Minute is Future and Future is Revelation and Revelation is Heaven or Hell. That is to practically say that 2mrw is Heaven or Hell
Who can show me 2mrw? Certainly, God can never show me 2mrw, I had equally thought that the wall clock (i.e. time) would go ahead to show me 2mrw, it waits aimlessly for it as I do, it ticks all the day to see the 2mrw but it never came. Even the alarming clock can only wake me up to today.
A song writer says “Because He lives, I can face 2mrw” perhaps he does not understand that 2mrw does not exist. But think of the song writer who says “One day at a time sweet Jesus, 2mrw will never be mine” has an absolute understanding of the mystery called 2mrw.
Does one plan for 2mrw? Does the farmer sow to reap 2mrw? Does a builder construct foundation for 2mrw? Does a planner plan for 2mrw? Never, all is just for today, because 2mrw will never come; 2mrw is always the today you see.  
No wonder why Jesus said, do not be worried about 2mrw what you will wear or eat and He also taught us to pray in this manner, “God give us this day our daily bread”.  The Scripture even said now is the hour of salvation. Why? Because 2mrw is never own by man. God has never promised a man 2mrw.
It is only a fool that boast about 2mrw.  He is like a blind man walking in darkness and sees nothing but a thick darkness.  As my father would say, “Do not fight today that you will not go to farm 2mrw”
Some could define 2mrw as forever and forever is timeless. We must all come to reality that only 2mrw we have is today and today means now. 2mrw is not ours.
Do everything you have to do today, make your decision now, procrastination is today’s enemy.  Be prepared today because 2mrw will never come. 2mrw does not exist.


Thank you.
Justus Ochei
H.O.D ICT/MIS
Insurance Brokers of Nigeria

0 comments:

Post a Comment