Saturday 18 May 2013

Federal Universities you Should not Choose if you did not Score upto 230 in JAMB

Do not choose Unilorin, UI, Unilag, OAU, ABU if you score between 200 - 220

WARNING:- No Federal University will ever Admit any Candidates who choose them as a Second Choice. Now, If I were you, I Scored between 200 - 210 and I wish to Secure Admission into the University this Year, No matter what it takes, I will go get the "JAMB Change of Institution/Course" form and Apply into a State University, Its that Simple.

Mistake you Should never do, Do not apply into any of this University if your Score is not upto 230 i.e Unilorin, University of Ibadan, Unilag, Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ahmadu Bello Univeristy, ABU else you might just waste another Year.

Thats my Peanut for 2013 Jambites, Thank me later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment